Monday, December 17, 2012

Week 19



My Heart Goes out to all of the victims impacted by the Sandy Hook Elementary School tragedy.   

The other night I woke up around 3am and I went to the room of my 7 year old and watched him sleep ever so peacefully and just imagined for a moment that he was actually absent from his body behind an evil act such as the one that took place on December the 14th in Newtown, Connecticut.  It hurt so bad I had to quickly turn the imagination off, I then woke him up and just held him and told him how much I truly loved him .  No parent should ever have to endure what you guys had to endure. I pray for strength for each and everyone of you during this tough time.  I also pray that God will give you peace during this time and that he embraces each and everyone of you in his loving arms. I could only imagine the pain that you are going through.  Your children have touched my heart so deeply as well as the heroic acts that took place.  They may all be gone from this world but they will never be forgotten...............




No comments:

Post a Comment