Saturday, December 8, 2012

Week 18

Yeah it is finally week eighteen.  I have two more weeks to get to my half way mark.  Last week was a tough week.  I was sick the whole week.  From emotional sickness to morning sickness.  I did manage to Christmas shop and baby shop a bit though.  I even got Jasmyn's first pair of dress shoes.


Thank God this week I am feeling so much better.  The baby is doing great.  She is a little jumping bean.  We have our anatomy ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday. I am really looking forward to it. I haven't grown  much more but I can feel a lot of stretching first thing in the morning when I am getting out the bed.  It feels like I am carrying around a honey dew melon with just my stomach muscles.  With this being my 6th pregnancy you would think everything would just fall back into place from the last pregnancies but I guess not.  It would be nice though :)

No comments:

Post a Comment